All progress is shown in a bar chart. This chart consists of a green, a red, a white and sometimes a grey area. These colors represent parts of the learning content and have the following significance:
green: finished correctly
red: finished incorrectly
grey: finished, but with unknown result
white: not finished yet
The chart shows that 75% of the course, module or objective (depending on the context) has been completed: the remaining 25% is still white. The size of the green area in relation to the red area shows the ratio of correct answers to incorrect answers. The weight of the answers is used to calculate this ratio. In this case the ratio is 2:1. The relative progress and the percentage of correct answers are shown numerically when you move the cursor over the diagram.