How to activate your Electude voucher?
Before getting started make sure that you have:
a. A login to your schools Learning Management System.
b. Access to your instructors’ class where Electude content is being used.
1. Log in to your institutions Learning Management System (Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, D2L, etc.).
2. Locate the course you are using the voucher for and open any Electude assignment.
3. If asked, agree to the terms of service by clicking “I agree.”
4. If you have one access voucher for one product e.g. Electude – Automotive Essentials, select the option “I have a voucher” then click “ok.”
5. At the field “voucher” type in the code mentioned on your voucher and click the “ok” button.
6. You will then have access to the content your teacher/trainer has assigned to you and can start working in your Electude student account.
7. If your teacher/trainer has assigned content to you from more than 1 Electude Product (e.g. “Electude – Automotive Essentials” & “Electude – Electric Drive”) you will need an access voucher for each product. Each access voucher states a Product Name & Access Code. For the 1st Product Name on the screen select the option “I have a voucher” then type in your access code next to the field “voucher”. Do the same for the 2nd /3rd or 4th products using the correct access code then click “ok”. You will then have access to the content your teacher has assigned to you and can start working in your Electude student account.