Account Manager – Northern England, Scotland & Ireland
Electude is the global innovation and market leader in automotive technology education. Already a fast-growing company, our sales have received a further boost in the past two years.
Working from a home office, you will meet with colleges and training providers in exploring the benefits of the Electude e-learning platform. Electude has a recurring annual subscription model and an extremely high retention rate. So, the work will involve seeking new opportunities as well as customer support and upselling.
You will be required to meet agreed sales targets in your region and will receive an attractive compensation. You will report directly to the Regional Director EMEA and work closely with the UK team, consisting of another Account Manager, a Customer Success Manager and sales support at the global headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Key responsibility: Growing the overall business in your region
- Customer acquisition: Identifying, qualifying, approaching, and convincing prospects
- Sales growth: Up-selling to increase the profitability of existing customers
- Increasing market share: Driving sales of new products and identifying new
- Monthly sales reporting, weekly team calls, daily updating of the CRM system
- Representing Electude at relevant trade shows, exhibitions, and conferences
Your profile: Passionate about making potential a reality
- Passionate about education, tech savvy, and a team player
- Confident presentation and product demonstration skills
- Self-motivated and capable of independently building a portfolio of customers
- Proficiency to work systematically with a sales pipeline & CRM system
- Local to the region and able to travel regularly for customer visits and events
- Track record in sales in the publishing, EdTech and/or automotive education sectors
- Relevant network in the automotive repair education sector
- Five years or more experience in consultative selling
What can you expect from Electude?
- A leader in its field: Best-in-class product and a leading market position
- A multinational organization with a flat management structure
- No-nonsense, team focused and passionate culture
- Existing base of enthusiastic customers to be renewed and upsold
- A large base of potential new customers
- Competitive fixed and variable remuneration
- Complete expense compensation package
- Extensive e-learning training
Can you picture yourself at Electude?
Built upon 30 years of research and expertise, Electude has revolutionized the automotive education industry by developing hands-on and interactive lessons. Our teaching solutions empower vocational students to learn effectively and give teachers valuable assessment and time-saving tools. To this day, Electude is driven by its founders’ vision: that with the right tools, anyone can achieve their full potential. Visit www.electude.co.uk for more information.
Meet the team and learn more about their work in the UK, by clicking here.