Customer Success Manager
Location: Boston, Massachusetts area
Electude (www.electude.com) is the world’s leading automotive e-learning company. Built on thirty years of experience in providing students with the most effective, engaging and enjoyable method of learning. Electude prides itself on focusing on equipping instructors with the techniques, tools and training to give students the best educational experience possible. With 500,000 users, including 50,000 teachers and 5,000 customers in over 50 countries spread over 6 continents and available in 35 languages, Electude is a fast-growing global business.
We are seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team in the US. Working from the commercial head office in Braintree, Massachusetts, and reporting to the Customer Success Manager – Team Lead, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The CSM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Customer Support, Product Marketing, Product Management and Finance teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
What you will do:
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually impress them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Perform initial on-boarding of customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Train customers on the functional knowledge of Electude solutions through the Electude LMS and third party LMSs.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Electude’s solutions effectively and finding value in how to teach using the Electude solutions
- Become an expert in the Electude solutions and educate customers on the use and benefits of all of our products.
- Identify upsell opportunities and partner with Sales to successfully close such opportunities
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Finance, and Product teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward and partner product solutions.
- Perform periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction and resolve issues.
- Proactively identify account risks and drive mitigation strategy.
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for customers and new employees.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- A former automotive teacher or instructor.
- Experience with the Electude LMS platform strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
- Experience working with promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the solutions
- Experience in managing diverse customer segments and training each according to company standards
- Ability to establish milestones and keep all team members on task
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
What can you expect from Electude?
- A global work environment with colleagues on 6 continents
- Best-in-class product solutions and a leader in its field
- The opportunity to make a real impact in a growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- A multinational organization, with horizontal and direct communication structures
- All-hands-on-deck work environment with a flat management structure
Please address your letter of application with your CV, by email, to email@example.com, for the attention of Thomas Snyder, President, Electude USA.