Inside Sales Representative
Location: Remote / Boston, Massachussetts area
Electude is the global innovation leader in skilled trades/technical education. For decades, Electude has prepared over 500,000 students for career success through interactive and engaging learning experiences. Built upon 30 years of research and expertise, Electude has revolutionized the automotive education industry by leveraging hands-on gaming technologies. These teaching solutions empower vocational students to learn effectively and give teachers custom time-saving tools. To this day, Electude is driven by its founders’ vision: that with the right tools, anyone can achieve their full potential. Electude solutions are available in 35 languages in over 70 countries and trusted by over 50,000 teachers worldwide. Visit www.electude.com for more information.
Working both from home and from the company office in the Boston area, you will report directly to the Marketing Communications Director.
The Digital Marketing and Social Media Specialist will be a key player in our new department built to enable the continued growth of Electude. This is a highly cross-functional role that will interface and collaborate with international departments and country offices including Development, Product Marketing, international sales teams, and senior management in the US and the Netherlands. The ideal candidate will have experience in Digital Marketing and Social Media. Graphic design experience is an advantage as well. We seek an excellent communicator who is adaptive, analytical, organized, ready to problem solve and to join us as we change the way teachers teach and students learn.
What you will do
- Work with the Marcom team to plan, design, and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, e-mail, and social media campaigns
- Work within Adobe Marketo to design and execute marketing campaigns, maintain contact database, ensure smooth integration with the Electude CRM, and report on campaign reach and effectiveness
- Monitor social media channels via Hootsuite or other social media tracking software
- Build and manage our corporate and country websites with the external web agency
- Website content management
- Coordinate with the customer success team in responding to comments and questions via social media
- Design of e-mail and social media campaigns, within the Electude brand guidelines
- Coordination with the Translation team to ensure that all e-mail and social media content is translated into priority languages
- Coordinate with regional members of the Marcom team on the distribution of international e-mail and social media content
- Support in development and marketing of digital trainings and webinars
- Work with the Marcom team to develop further digital marketing strategies for Electude and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or a related field, graphic design experience is a plus
- Proven working experience in digital and social media marketing, particularly within an ed tech setting
- Experience using Adobe Marketo is a must
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing databases, e-mail, and social media campaigns
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strategic mindset/ability to decisively lead implementation of objectives
- Open to global travel as needed
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising holistic digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Collaborator able to work with teams and individuals successfully
- Ability to multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Experience in international business, especially localization
- Mindful, emotionally intelligent, able to develop strong relationships
- Working knowledge of Spanish and/or other foreign languages is a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience. Must be eligible to work in the US.
Please address your letter of application with your CV, by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Kyla Astley, Marketing Communications Director.