Regional Director – EMEA
Location: Nuenen, The Netherlands or home office
Electude is the global innovation leader in automotive technology education. For decades, Electude has prepared over 500,000 students for career success through interactive and engaging learning experiences. Built upon 30 years of research and expertise, Electude has revolutionized the automotive education industry by leveraging hands-on gaming technologies. These teaching solutions empower vocational students to learn effectively and give teachers custom time-saving tools. To this day, Electude is driven by its founders’ vision: that with the right tools, anyone can achieve their full potential. Electude solutions are available in 35 languages in over 70 countries and trusted by over 50,000 teachers worldwide. Visit www.electude.com for more information.
We are currently looking for a fulltime Regional Director – EMEA
Working from the Head Office in the Netherlands, or a home office in a major EMEA market, you will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer. The Regional Director is responsible for the P&L of the region, achievement of the regional sales targets and managing country offices as well as the network of direct and indirect resellers in the region. The EMEA region consists of Europe, Middle East, and Africa, but excluding Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Benelux.
Key results areas
- Growing the overall business and margin contribution of the region
- Managing the direct sales reps in various countries
- Managing and growing the network of indirect resellers
- Rolling out and driving the sales of new products
- Identifying new opportunities in existing markets to increase market share
- Developing and executing plans to go direct in strategic markets
- Implementing and managing the Electude processes and systems
- University education, with a Masters as a plus.
- Experience in managing sales of SaaS solutions, educational or licensing products
- At least 10 years’ experience in managing teams or departments.
- Strong presentation and product demonstration skills
- A strong affinity for new and innovative technologies
- The ability to work systematically sales processes and reporting
- Ability to negotiate and influence at all levels to secure a successful outcome
- Contract negotiation, implementation and management skills
- Fluent in English and at least one language in the region
- Self-starter capable of independently building a portfolio of customers
- Able to travel as needed within the region and to Europe 2-3 times year.
What can you expect from Electude?
- Best-in-class product knowledge and a leader in its field
- Competitive fixed and variable remuneration and expense compensation package
- Installed base of resellers
- A multinational organization with a flat management structure
- No-nonsense, candid and all-hands-on-deck culture
Please address your letter of application with your CV, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Thomas Snyder, Chief Commercial Office