Marketing Coordinator, DACH region
Location: Remote / Nuenen, NL
Employment: full time
Electude is the global innovation leader in skilled trades/technical education. For decades, Electude has prepared over 500,000 students for career success through interactive and engaging learning experiences. Built upon 30 years of research and expertise, Electude has revolutionized the automotive education industry by leveraging hands-on gaming technologies. These teaching solutions empower vocational students to learn effectively and give teachers custom time-saving tools. To this day, Electude is driven by its founders’ vision: that with the right tools, anyone can achieve their full potential. Electude solutions are available in 35 languages in over 70 countries and trusted by over 50,000 teachers worldwide. Visit www.electude.com for more information.
Working both from home and from the company office in the Eindhoven area, you will report directly to both the Marketing Communications Director and the Regional Director.
The Marketing Coordinator will be a key player in our new department built to enable the continued growth of Electude. The person in this role will interface and collaborate with both the international Marketing team, as well as sales and customer success teams in the DACH region. The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing, social media, with graphic design as a plus. We seek an excellent communicator who is adaptive, analytical, organized, ready to problem solve and join us as we change the way teachers teach and students learn.
What you will do
- Support the DACH region through the creation of localized marketing collateral such as email campaigns, mailers, social media posts, and newsletters
- Coordinate with the Marcom team to localize when needed and incorporate international marketing material into regional social and/or professional communication channels
- Write press releases for different segments and markets
- Supervise communications and messaging consistency across the countries in the
- Collaborate with sales team in support of customer relations and business development to create and time relevant communications
- Provide the DACH sales teams with the necessary marketing tools, materials, and training
- Manage and communicate brand to resellers, employees, and stakeholders
- Track and coordinate events in the DACH region
- Work alongside customer success in the planning, advertisement, and execution of training sessions both remote and in-person
- Maintain and organize DACH regional marketing collateral on the Electude cloud
- Forecast and fulfil Electude branded items (shirts, pens, etcetera)
- Keep track of the dedicated marketing budget for the region
- Work with local vendors on the coordination of print materials (flyers, brochures, stationary, trade show booth materials etc.)
- Some light translation will be required
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or a related field, graphic design experience is a plus
- Skilled in creating marketing and sales support materials for direct and indirect sales organizations.
- Proven working experience in digital and social media marketing, particularly within an ed tech setting
- A proven ability to implement and roll out communications strategies in past organizations.
- Experience using Adobe Marketo is a must
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strategic mindset/ability to decisively lead implementation of objectives
- Open to global travel as needed
- Collaborator, able to work with teams and individuals successfully
- Ability to multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Experience in international business, especially localization
- Mindful, emotionally intelligent, able to develop strong relationships
- Fluency in both written and spoken German and English is a must
Salary is commensurate with experience.
What you can expect from Electude
- A multinational organization with a flat management structure
- No-nonsense, team focused and passionate culture
- Complete expense compensation package
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Extensive e-learning training
Please send your CV accompanied by a motivation letter by e-mail to Bert Jonker, Geschäftsführer DACH at firstname.lastname@example.org.