Product Marketing Manager, Automotive
Location: Remote / The Netherlands or Boston, Massachusetts area
Electude is the global innovation leader in skilled trades/technical education. For decades, Electude has prepared over 500,000 students for career success through interactive and engaging learning experiences. Built upon 30 years of research and expertise, Electude has revolutionized the automotive education industry by leveraging hands-on gaming technologies. These teaching solutions empower vocational students to learn effectively and give teachers custom time-saving tools. To this day, Electude is driven by its founders’ vision: that with the right tools, anyone can achieve their full potential. Electude solutions are available in 35 languages in over 70 countries and trusted by over 50,000 teachers worldwide. Visit www.electude.com for more information.
Working either in our Nuenen, Netherlands office, or initially from a home office and then from the company office in the Boston, Massachusetts area, you will report directly to the Product Marketing Director.
The Product Marketing Manager, Automotive, will be a key player in a new department being built to enable continued exceptional growth of Electude. This is a highly cross-functional role that will interface and collaborate with international departments and country offices including Development, Marketing Communications, international sales teams and senior management in the US and the Netherlands. The ideal candidate will have experience in product marketing or management and ready for a new challenge in an ed-tech company driving best-in-class solutions across the globe. We seek a great communicator who is adaptive, analytical, organized, a problem solver and good problem creator, anxious and ready to join us as we change the way teachers teach and students learn.
The person we seek will grow into an invaluable and trusted partner to our development team, able to ensure that their creativity and hard work meet the market ready to succeed. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with our marketing communications team and help clearly get our story across to the markets. The ideal candidate will bring our international sales teams confidence in product delivery and tools they need to maximize their potential and in support of every one of our valued customers. Our expectations are high because the opportunity for growth at Electude is even higher.
What you will do
- Work closely with development, marketing and sales teams to create and operationalize plans to effectively market your products
- Manage packaging and pricing for your products across the countries and systems
- Organize and lead product launches and campaigns around the world
- Create enablement materials and programs for Sales to ensure your products are positioned in the best way possible with customers and prospects
- Provide direction and support in product-related website and sales collateral content development
- Work with Marketing Communications to manage product-focused digital marketing campaigns
- Leverage marketing platform and analytics tools to measure campaign effectiveness
- Drive market intelligence; source critical data, trends, and insights
- Provide product and channel-specific P&L’s
- Organize and help define key requirements for localization in key markets
- Actively participate in events and meetings; travel as needed
- Lead in acquiring new partner products and drive partner relationships
- 4-6 years product marketing or product management experience
- Previous work in the ed-tech or publishing space
- Ready for what comes your way – in an “all-hands-on-deck” environment
- Strategic mindset/ability to decisively lead implementation of objectives
- Open to global travel as-needed
- Successful and decisive product P&L/budget manager able to meet targets
- Data-driven, focused on customer engagement/satisfaction
- Collaborator able to work with teams and individuals successfully
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, and manage time effectively
- A self-propelling go-getter with a lot of drive and energy
- Experience in international business, especially localization
- Mindful, emotionally intelligent, able to develop strong relationships
- Working knowledge of Spanish and/or other foreign languages a plus
What can you expect from Electude?
- A very international work environment with colleagues in 6 continents
- Best-in-class product solutions and a leader in its field
- The opportunity to make a real impact in a growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- A multinational organization, with horizontal and direct communication structures
- All-hands-on-deck work environment with a flat management structure
Please address your letter of application with your CV, by email, to email@example.com, for the attention of Vernon Anthony, Product Marketing Director, Electude International.