Customer Training and Support Specialist
Location: Shanghai office
Electude (www.electude.com) is the world’s leading automotive e-learning company. Built on three decades of experience in providing students with the most effective, engaging and enjoyable method of learning. Electude prides itself on focusing on equipping instructors with the techniques, tools and training to give students the best educational experience possible. With 500,000 users, including 50,000 teachers and 5,000 customers in over 70 countries spread over 6 continents and available in 35 languages, Electude is a fast-growing global business. Electude is a true educational innovator providing the most comprehensive and effective automotive e-learning solution available in the market today.
Working from the Shanghai office, you will report directly to China Country Manager. This person is responsible for various challenging and critical tasks related to customer coaching, training, and support. This role will also be responsible for onsite training, webinars, technical proposal and implementation for key customers. The person is also gathering market intelligence data, especially from technology side.
Key result areas
- Onboarding and post-sales training of customers
- Hosting training webinars
- First line of telephone and email support for China customers and Asia
- Work with Electude Academy on content creation for internal support and training materials
- Organizing and training at customer workshops
- Serve as the LMS technical support liaison, communicating customer concerns with Electude Development
- Training the sales organization in new products and features
- Maintain Market intelligence include prospects
- Hardware management
- Collaborative team player able to work with product development, sales, and marketing. Familiar with matrix organization
- Post-secondary college degree or relevant technical education
- Teaching, training, or selling in automotive service technology software is a plus
- Proactive in organizing and following up training sessions and workshops in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills on Chinese and English, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation and product demonstration skills
A strong affinity for new and innovative technologies
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills and attention to detail in a high-quality manner
What can you expect from Electude?
- Best-in-class product knowledge and a leader in its field
- Competitive fixed and variable remuneration and expense compensation package
- A multinational organization with a flat management structure
- No-nonsense, candid and all-hands-on-deck culture
- Extensive e-learning training
Please address your letter of application with your CV, by e-mail, to email@example.com, for the attention of Kent Zhao, Country manager, Electude China.