Electude (www.electude.com) is the world’s leading automotive e-learning company. Built on thirty years of experience in providing students with the most effective, engaging and enjoyable method of learning. Electude prides itself on focusing on equipping instructors with the techniques, tools and training to give students the best educational experience possible. With 500,000 users, including 50,000 teachers and 5,000 customers in over 50 countries spread over 6 continents and available in 35 languages, Electude is a fast-growing global business.
We are currently looking for a fulltime:
Inside Sales Representative
Initially working from a home office or from the company office in the Boston area, you will report directly to the National Sales Manager. The Inside Sales Representative will be targeting and supporting smaller vocational educational programs. The representative will both manage certain existing customers and strive to acquire new customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Cold calling: making regular and multiple outbound calls to prospects
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned segment
- Tracking monthly performance and sales metrics
- Developing deep knowledge of Electude products and ability to competently demonstrate product features
- Participation in on-boarding and post-sales training of new customers
- Providing prompt customer service and support when issues arise
- Support marketing campaigns
- Retention strategy and up-selling to increase the profitability of existing customers
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Proven inside sales experience with track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone/web conference presence and experience making numerous calls per day
- Proficient with web presentation tools
- Experience working with Hubspot, Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A self-propelling go-getter with a lot of drive and energy
- Self-starter consistently seeking solutions for customer needs
What can you expect from Electude?
- Best in class product knowledge and a leader in its field
- Competitive compensation package
- A multinational organization, with horizontal and direct communication structures
- All-hands-on-deck work environment with a flat management structure
Please address your letter of application with your CV, by email, to email@example.com, for the attention of Thomas Snyder, President, Electude USA.