International Sales Trainer
Location: Boston, Massachusetts USA or Nuenen, the Netherlands
Electude is the global innovation leader in automotive technology education. For decades, Electude has prepared over 500,000 students for career success through interactive and engaging learning experiences. Built upon 30 years of research and expertise, Electude has revolutionized the automotive education industry by leveraging hands-on gaming technologies. These teaching solutions empower vocational students to learn effectively and give teachers custom time-saving tools. To this day, Electude is driven by its founders’ vision: that with the right tools, anyone can achieve their full potential. Electude solutions are available in 35 languages in over 70 countries and trusted by over 50,000 teachers worldwide. Visit www.electude.com for more information.
We are currently looking for a fulltime International Sales Trainer.
Seeking a true talent for a strategically critical role as International Sales Trainer who will report to the Chief Commercial Officer. Working from the Commercial head office in Boston, Massachusetts or the Global head office in Nuenen, The Netherlands, you will design and lead the execution of sales team on-boarding, training and coaching. Your experience, creativity and innovation will render development and delivery of exceptional sales training tools and resources. You’ll master and lead delivery of the content, theory, and execution of our sales methodologies. Partnering with our Regional Directors and Management Team, you will drive meaningful improvement and consistent goal-attainment. This role involves extensive travel around the world. You are that unique person absolutely ready to play a key role in taking our fast-growing and innovative company to higher levels of sales performance in over 40 countries on 6 continents.
- Identify needs using a skills-gap analysis
- Design a comprehensive training program, to include sales processes and consultative selling skills.
- Create sales training content using various media
- Manage the on-boarding and orientation of new salespeople and third party resellers
- Develop tailored training plans for individual salespeople
- Deliver coaching, resources and assistance as needed
- Work regularly in the field with sales representatives and resellers around the world
- Report on impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved)
- Organize sales workshops and webinars
- Build and maintain a database of training material and curricula
- Develop training budget and maintain costs
- Set and maintain standards aligned to company strategy, policies, and procedures
- Listen, respond, and adjust to feedback
- Become a trusted and respected coach, mentor and leader
- Confident and charismatic
- Professional coach and trainer, with a specialty in consultative selling
- Dynamic, skilled presenter
- Proactive self-starter
- Infectious positive attitude
- Great listener
- Focused, goal-driven
- Sense of humor
- Polished appearance
- Love of innovation
- Flexibility to travel extensively
- Fluent in English – multi-lingual a plus
What can you expect from Electude?
- Best-in-class product knowledge and a leader in its field.
- Competitive compensation package.
- A multinational organization with a flat management structure.
- No-nonsense, all-hands-on-deck, start-up environment.
- Extensive e-learning and LMS training.
Please address your letter of application with your CV, by email, to email@example.com, for the attention of Thomas Snyder, Chief Commercial Officer.