We’re Electude, the world’s leading automotive e-learning company. And we’re on a mission to make effective teaching and learning accessible to all. We believe in learning by doing. That’s why we’ve created a radical new way of teaching and learning: a highly interactive learning environment that closes the gap between theory and practice.
We pride ourselves on empowering instructors with our techniques, tools and training, so that they can provide students with the best educational experience possible. We have a quarter of a century of experience in offering students the most effective, engaging and enjoyable learning method. And we’re still a fast-growing global business. With 500,000 users, including 50,000 teachers and 5,000 clients in over 50 countries, we are well on our way in fulfilling our mission.
Read more about our story here.
Our e-learning solutions must be available and up-to-date in 35 languages, at all times. And exactly that is going to be your responsibility. We are currently looking for a fulltime:
Junior Product Manager Translations
What you are going to do?
- Running and managing translation projects from initial planning to delivery.
- Putting together teams of freelance translators and editors based on project needs.
- Managing translators to ensure the quality and timeline compliance of all projects.
- Developing and submitting timely and accurate quotations to clients.
- Establishing and managing project budgets.
- Organizing and checking project files for final delivery to our clients.
- Ensuring that projects are completed with ultimate attention to quality and that they are delivered to customers within the timeline.
- Providing customer service during projects and beyond.
- Providing support to translators.
But that’s more than enough about us.
Who are you?
You are a detail-oriented and strong organizer. You have it in you to manage multiple projects with different deadlines and you never compromise on quality. You are interested in a career in translation and you are well aware that seemingly small nuances can have a huge impact on the end result. And obviously, you love languages, texts, sentences, and commas.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Proven multi-tasking skills and the ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Fast learner and the ability to pick up new skills and technologies.
- Good at interacting with people and the ability to work within a team and alone.
- Ability to work well with translators from different cultures and time zones.
- Perform well under pressure with the ability manage multiple projects and translators simultaneously.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, and if you can communicate with our Dutchies then that’s a plus.
At Electude we’re all about learning and self-development. We choose motivation over skills, any day of the week. So if you’re not a perfect match for the above requirements, we challenge you to prove to us that you’re the best for the job.
What we offer:
- Trust, freedom, flexibility, and responsibility.
- No job, but a career at a global market leader and in a purpose driven organization.
- Great opportunities for growth and career development.
- Highly energetic, fun and supportive work environment.
- Challenging projects.
- Competitive salary.
- And last but not least: The best colleagues you can find in the Northern Hemisphere.
Ready? Set? Apply!
Become a vital part of our global revolution in technical education. Are you going to make Electude the most widely spoken language among technical students?
Then please address your letter of application with your CV, by email, to email@example.com, for the attention of Daan Schoeber.
We can’t wait to meet you!