Discovery-based e-learning for technical education
Systems technologies solutions
Developed in collaboration with education and industry leaders, Electude’s Systems Technologies curriculum is geared (pun intended) for technical students to learn what they need to know for success today. Our “student first, hands-on learning from day one” philosophy works well in courses such as Engineering Technology, Mechatronics, Smart Technology, Industrial Maintenance, to name a few. Electude has created a unique e-learning experience blending interactive lessons, assessments, and animations. Instructors/teachers are provided with analytics, tools and resources to ensure student engagement and retention.
Systems Technologies is in development and our team is actively engaging with existing programs to learn more about these technologies from the teacher and student perspectives.
Initial topics will include:
- Basic electricity
- Basic metal fabrication
- Basic pneumatics
- Safety & equipment
Future topics will include:
- Materials & Joining
- Electric Circuits & Component
- Electric Design
- Industrial Automation
- Among other relevant content to round out a full technical education course
An international rollout for this new product line will be announced soon.
Electude’s platform was designed by teachers to include key features…
- For the student:
- Engaging, gamified learning
- Multiple languages included
- Text-to-speech tool
- Mobile device-enabled
- For the instructor:
- Hundreds of lessons and quizzes
- SCORM, xApi and LTI integrations supported into Electude’s learning platform
- DIY authoring tool – add your own content, if you wish!
- Stable infrastructure, boasting 99% uptime, ensuring reliable access for all users.