Automotive learners need to understand light and heavy vehicle systems, but it’s also vitally important that they know, understand and properly apply automotive safety best practices… enter CCAR eSafety. This online curriculum and credential for today’s generation of learners was created in partnership with CCAR (Coordinating Committee for Automotive Repair), a proud OSHA Ambassador Partner and the only partner for automotive. Available in the United States, and jurisdictions that come under OSHA.
- Includes a Comprehensive (27 modules) and Essentials (16 modules) option… just the right amount of safety best-practices content for your curriculum. The new Essentials offering highlights the most practical uses of automotive safety.
- Created by subject matter experts who work exclusively in the automotive industry
- Each lesson module is accompanied by a quiz
- A passing final exam earns a completion certificate
- Certificates and shirt patches* available on request (*small fee)
- Text-to-speech feature reads content aloud
- Mobile-device enabled
Request a quotation
Are you curious to see what Electude and CCAR can do for your students, organization and goals? Don’t hesitate and request a free quotation today.