Guide learners to a comprehensive understanding of automotive light and heavy vehicle safety best-practices with CCAR E-Safety. This online safety curriculum and credential for today’s generation of automotive learners was created in partnership with CCAR (The Coordinating Committee for Automotive Repair), one of the original OSHA Alliance Partners and the only partner for automotive. Available in the United States (and jurisdictions that come under OSHA).
- Created by experts who work exclusively in automotive
- Includes both light vehicle and heavy vehicle safety content
- Includes COVID-19 safety
- Each lesson module accompanied by a quiz
- A passing final exam earns a completion certificate
- Certificates and shirt patches available on request (patches require a small fee)
- SCORM, xApi and LTI integrations supported
- DIY authoring tool to add your own content
- Text-to-speech tool that will read content out-loud
- Content continuously updated
- Mobile device-enabled
- 99.9% uptime
For more information about this partner please visit www.ccar-greenlink.org.