Using your Electude Site
Here’s how to use the Electude platform in your unique operating environment and educational setting.
To use Electude you, need an Internet connection and a standards-compliant browser. Examples include:
Accessing up your Electude Site
Electude provides your facility with a site (subdomain), which we will maintain. This will be your facility’s exclusive entrance to the Electude LMS, tracking, grading, and more. Within your site, three types of accounts are available, each allowed different permissions.
- Manage teacher accounts
- Batch import and export student accounts
- Export all results
- Edit the global settings
- Change the graphic design of the site
- Manage student accounts
- Browse content modules
- Add content modules (files)
- Arrange modules in courses
- Assign content to individual or groups of students
- Monitor individual or group student performance
- Export the results of individual or groups of students
- Communicate about the content directly with the Electude team
- Start modules that are assigned to them
- Continue modules where they left off
- Browse through modules they have finished
- Communicate directly with the teacher about exercises
Teachers can add content through links to other sites, or upload their own original content. They have the choice of whether the uploaded content can be shared globally, or should be restricted to their own group of users.
- Any file type can be uploaded, although some files may require additional software to enable viewing
- Maximum file size 5 MB
- Uploads are limited to a total of 100 MB per account
Electude integrates with your internal systems in several ways.
- All regular modules are SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 compliant. For more information see<Using SCORM Packages> in the support section
- Our proprietary SSO (Single Sign-on) system will automatically log in students from remote sites and can create student accounts on the fly. For more information see<Single Sign-on> in the support section
- Student accounts can be imported and exported via CSV
- Results can also be exported via CSV