1. Getting started
In this section you will learn the following:
- Logging in
- Navigating Electude
- Logging out
1.1 Logging in
To log into the LMS, take the following steps:
- Go to your site URL, this is also commonly called your domain name. It looks something like the following: example.electude.com.
- Click on ‘Administration’.
- Enter your password. Your account manager should have provided these for you, or you should have received an automatically generated e-mail with your credentials. If this is not the case, please contact your account manager.
- Accept the terms of service to gain access to the Electude LMS.
1.2 Navigating Electude
There are four different tabs in the red bar at the top left of your window. These tabs include the following: Teachers, Students, Support, and Settings. On the far right end of your screen, you will see the Electude logo next to an ‘X’. When you click on the ‘X’, you will log out of Electude. Under the ‘X’ you will see a ‘?’. When you click on the question mark, a new window with our interactive manual will pop up.
- Teachers: In the Teachers tab you can create and manage students. This is also the section where you can import teachers all at once.
- Students: In the Students tab you can create and manage students. This is also the section where you can import students all at once.
- Support: The Support tab contains tools helpful for using Electude. Keep your eye on the news section, as our team regularly posts notifications about updates or new features. In this section, you can also create service tickets. These can be used when you need assistance from the Electude team. Finally, you can also download our manuals.
- Settings: Here you can change basic settings such as your e-mail, the language of your LMS, or reset your password. Administrators also have more advanced settings such as setting up self-enrollment for students and changing the design of the Electude LMS.
1.3 Logging out
To log out of the Electude LMS, you simply click on the ‘X’ at the top right corner in the red bar. This will bring you back to the log-in menu. Your progress will be automatically saved.